Providing CFO services and Business Transition Services in Georgia
Cumming, GA CFO
32 Years of Experience
MBA - Kennesaw State University
BBA - Mercer University
Certificates & Licenses:
Georgia Society of CPA's
Contact Art Bottoms and receive a free Discovery Analysis™
- A confidential meeting with the business owner(s), then interview company staff.
- Look at the company’s financial information and computer systems.
- Benchmark financial information against industry averages.
- Create a confidential report of our findings in The Strategy Gameplan™
Art is an experienced CFO and executive leader who is focused on helping businesses achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals. With over 32 years of leading small to medium sized businesses through high growth or organizational changes, Art has a long track record of success. His passion is providing dynamic leadership using a formula of: (1) strategic planning, (2) best practice processes with continuous improvement, (3) accountability, (4) strong leadership, (5) growing strong teams.
Art has extensive experience in many industries including:
- IT Services
- High Tech Software
- Data Center
- Equipment Resale (Large Inventory)
- Others (Worked with companies at an Atlanta Based Incubator)
Art also has a long line of success in leading the overall financial operations of Atlanta based companies from early stage to exit with some of his accomplishments listed below:
- Sale of a large ISP business to a Venture Capital Firm in California
- Sale of a high growth software company in Atlanta to a public company in Arizona
- Sale of a Healthcare company to HBOC-McKesson
- Acquisition of a Managed Service Provider located in Atlanta, GA
In his past roles, Art has been the top financial manager responsible for increasing company value and providing a strong financial organization. This includes a strong skill set in setting up systems and processes that provided:
- Strategic Planning
- Cash Management
- Leading People and the overall Financial Operations
- Accurate and Timely Financial Information
- Financial Planning and Budget Management
- Management of Audits with Independent Auditors and Tax Strategies
- Information needed for ESOP’s
- Vendor Relations and Expense Reduction
- Mergers and Acquisitions (Exit Strategy)
A native Georgian, Art graduated from Kennesaw State University with a MBA in Finance and from Mercer University with a BBA in Accounting. When not working he enjoys spending time with his wife and three sons, coaching youth sports and traveling to new places.
Contact Art (770) 876-3029